Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

We have a 2004 Lincoln town car the problem is the power…

Customer Question
We have a 2004...

We have a 2004 Lincoln town car the problem is the power locks keep going up and down even when the car is not running and key is out of it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town Car yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have had stored all winter would start because the battery is dead because of the power lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there a fuse box if so were would it be located

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Lincoln
3/8/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Is the battery now addressed to where the vehicle can start and the lock issues remains?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris