Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Location of windshield wiper fuse on a 1999 lincoln town…

Location of windshield wiper...

Location of windshield wiper fuse on a 1999 lincoln town car

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town Car yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, wipers do not work I want to start by checking for a blow fuse, but I need to know which to check, and don"t have a owners manual

3/5/2018
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

The fuse for the wiper motor is located in the under-dash fuse panel. It is fuse #16. For an image location view, click here: https://goo.gl/Jzs9et

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Were there any other questions I could help you with today?

HI! I noticed this Q&A was still open and you did not leave a rating, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this? Any other questions you had? If you have no further questions, Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page.

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -
The information you provided was very helpful. The fuse was good but was able to resolve the problem.