Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Is the bolts holding the caliper on a t series. Or do i need…

Is the bolts holding...

Is the bolts holding the caliper on a t series

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

Or do i need an allen wrench?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Lincoln?

08 navigator L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yep...just took off the wheel...got it jacked up on jackstands

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Fine...pls just

3/3/2018
Scott W.
Scott W., Technician

H​ello my name is***** am confindent they are a metric allen, as for exactly what size is hard to say because they change fastener size from vehicle to vehicle, the most popular is 8mm, but I believe it is a 9mm, but like I say it could be another size, we have complete sets for these jobs. Just did one last week and it was a 9mm.

Tks

Thank you for your business!!

When you are finished, please take the time to rate my service, as this is how we are paid for our time, thanks Scott

Scott W.
Scott W., Technician