Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a trunk ajar error message and cant open it with the…

I have a trunk...

I have a trunk ajar error message and cant open it with the fob or the button inside

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes the fob battery was replaced a couple weeks ago and all other functions work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2014 mkz

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope thas it

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/21/2018
Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician

Hello, my name is Michael. I will be assisting you today. Do you have your VIN available? Did this happen immediately after opening and/or closing your trunk previously?

Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician
It happened in the morning when I was on my way to work and wanted to put my laptop in the trunk
Phone call session started