Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I just bought a 2017 Lincoln MKX. I can't find the interior…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a 2017 Lincoln MKX. I can't find the interior fuse panel. the book doesn't show a picture, and I don't see it where they say it is

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Yes, it has an interior and exterior. It suggests removing a trim panel to get to it easier, but the trim panel says air bag on it, and I don't wan to mess with that if its wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKX yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to attach my radar detector to a fuse as I did in my last MKX.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
1/19/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Randall, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I am Randall. I have attached a file showing repairs to dash etc, Scroll down to steps 27 and 28. The fuse panel is up under drivers side dash to left of steering column, What this repair chart is showing is to remove the trim panel under dash to help gain access to the fuse box etc, I know it is for the 2016 but the 2017 is the same in general

Here is the file link, go to 27 -28

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page. Just Answer can only compensate me for my time and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required . Rating includes any follow-up questions you may have once you leave feedback rating. Free trials and member questions still require a service rating
Thank you so much!Randall

thank you. I am not at home with the vehicle, but I will be working on this tomorrow. Your diagrams look like they will help me. I will get back to you.

yes, 2 nuts holding cover under dash, remove the plastci cover you will see fuse box

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page. Just Answer can only compensate me for my time and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required thanks!