Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2004 navigator the air suspension in the front

I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 navigator the air suspension in the front does'nt work in the cold weather. I'm thinking of putting a spring pkg on it, as this will be the third time I've repaired the air suspension

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

No fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I take it to the dealership

1/19/2018
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Has the suspension system been scanned to see what the fault code and or codes that should be set when the system is down?

Not that I know of
What is the ball park cost of a spring pkg on my car

Retrieving the fault codes would need to be the first step in order to determine what has failed this time. That being said you can get a spring package for about $400 for the complete kit and the labor to install them is right at 3 hours and would solve this ongoing problem for you permanently as well. In the long run, if this problem has been ongoing that would be the less expensive way to go.

Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Thank you I will do that. I appreciate your time and advice.Have a good day.
roybelding
roybelding, shop foreman
Phone call session started

Your very welcome and thank you as well.