Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Brake light, ABS light, and traction control lights are on…

Brake light, ABS light...

Brake light, ABS light, and traction control lights are on in the dash. The dash also shows - - - - - - - where the mileage used to show

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2005 Lincoln ls

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying to repair myself. I have only checked fuses so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Everything else functions perfectly

1/15/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Quite often the dashed out odometer means the PCM is bad, not communicating, or is missing a power or ground input.

Do you have access to a scan tool to see if all modules will link with the tool and to see all the codes stored?

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician