Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My right rear turn signal bulb stays on...even when the car…

Hi, my right rear...

Hi, my right rear turn signal bulb stays on...even when the car is turned off and doesn't flash when I try to use the turn signal lever

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

I'm not sure which fuse to check

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2008 MKZ

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have only removed the bulb to check it out and it looks good.

1/15/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

This is going to be a faulty smart junction box SJB for this concern. If you would like to do wire testing let me know and I will help you prove this.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

I would like to try wire testing of the SJB

You asked for a call, I do not know how that will help but I will agree if you think it will. I just need your first name.

Thanks but I think I will just have my mechanic look at it.
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Phone call session started