Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The fuel injector, instrument panel, turn signal, and the…

The fuel injector, instrument...

The fuel injector, instrument panel, turn signal, and the radio don't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

I have check all the fuses and did find a blown fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

1990 Town Car 5.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town Car yourself? What have you tried so far?

I took a test light after hooking to a ground, I put the needle in the red wire and no light

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Instrument panel, radio, and the turn signal will not work. I checked each fuse and didn't find one blown fuse

1/11/2018
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check for fusible link wires at the starter as well as at the alternator for being burned out or broken needing replaced.In some cases, this can be a fusible link at fault needing replaced.If this is or was checked already and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

5

Thanks.

You can rate the 5 here or above as there should be a link to click on.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time,this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician