Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2014 Lincoln MKZ vibrates as I go more than 60 km/hour.

Customer Question
Second opinion] HiJA: Hi. How...
Second opinion] HiJA: Hi. How can I help?Customer: My 2014 Lincoln MKZ vibrates as I go more than 60 km/hourJA: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: Haven't tried anythingJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: Nope
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
1/10/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

It appears that the tires or tire balancing might be the issue in your case.

Have you had the tires reviewed and checked out?

There are special equipment and or removing the tires and putting on balancer that will help you check the tires more further.