Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Car was dead and charged battery went to start tried to turn…

Customer Question
Car was dead and charged...
Car was dead and charged battery went to start tried to turn over wouldn’t go. Charged some more. Fully charged now and even used to fast start feature on battery charger. But key FOB won’t work. Really cold here today. So I went in warned about still nothing. I put in a new battery to key fob. Nothing? Any help appreciated
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
Been cold in upstate New York had to charge battery yesterday FOB worked. Today dead again (12.2 vilts) fob worked but battery too low so I went to fast start it on charger tried to turn over nothing! So I figured ok fully charg reg way. Went back out charger says 100% disconnected cables and went to use push button in car. Dash came up saying” no Key detected”. What?! Tried a few times. Nothing. So I went in found no battery went to store came back with cr2032 and replaced. Nothing. Even flipped battery around. Nothing? Only have the one FOB
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help if you still need help. Let me know if you got this resolved or still need help. I will be logged in between jobs as time allows. We can follow up as needed.

No need. These questions were for someone else. This IS not a new request. Thank you
Lincoln Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Thanks for the update