Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It's a hybrid and it will not start. Just replaced it last…

Customer Question
It's a hybrid and...

It's a hybrid and it will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Just replaced it last year tried to jump it with no luck it's an 11

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Lincoln?

Lincoln MKZ

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was driving just fine on a Friday the hybrid battery is charging just fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
1/4/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: CTLincolnTech, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
CTLincolnTech
CTLincolnTech, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the Lincoln expert assisiting you today.
What happens when you try and start the vehicle? Do any warning indicators come on? Does the green ready to drive symbol show up on the dash?
No
I know you said you tried jump starting the car, and you repacked the battery last year but have you had the battery tested? If not, I would recommend having it tested first.