Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Can you retrofit an mkz with the power deckled. 2017. Not…

Customer Question
Can you retrofit an...

Can you retrofit an mkz with the power deckled

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your MKZ?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not fixing just won't to replace the current deckled with a power deckled

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Yes you can do it you just have to find a dealer that will perform this for you

not all dealers will have this capability

Do you have any idea on the cost?

oh it will be over 1000$ easy, plus trying to find someone that can actually do this

Never mind. I will talk to the Lincoln dealer that sold me the mkz.

sounds good let me know it works out and if you have any more questions, happy new year!