Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a mkz 2010. Hade a dead battery installed a new one…

Customer Question
I have a mkz...

I have a mkz 2010. Hade a dead battery installed a new one now when driving at night my lights will turn off and I have to turn them on many times while driving don't know what's going on c

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

New battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/30/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Christopher Jirak,
 replied 6 months ago
Christopher Jirak

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. when you turn your lights on are saying you turn them to manual on and they go back off or you turn them to automatic to turn them on and then they go off again. Were you having a concern w/headlights prior to battery replacement?