Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What parts should i replace first The engine is working

Customer Question
What parts should i replace...
What parts should i replace first
The engine is working great
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/27/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.

• FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Your last post is still open not rated.

Sorry im new here and still learning how
To use the sight. What about finding
A engine that has 4v.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

A 4 valve engine does have more power but not the kind of power you are wanting being that you mentioned a supercharger. Another option is to drop in a 5.4 liter engine which is very compatible.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris