Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Can you link me to the supercharger For my 98 town car. I…

Customer Question
Can you link me to...
Can you link me to the supercharger
For my 98 town car. I think new
Heads are to much. Do you think that
Emissions test i have to pass. In 2
Years is any thing to worry about?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/27/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: 6Bucs, Ford Technician replied 6 months ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, Ford Technician
The website doesn’t allow us to post links for resale. I found it through a google search. Weiand and Eaton offer products for a 4.6 l. You’ll want to check with them about smog eligibility and they will have that information for you.
What do you think about heads if i get
supercharger what changes do i need
To make to the engine i want to keep
F I
I think performance cams would be a better investment, unless you can get a great deal on complete heads. If you find a supercharger you like, go with the heads they recommend.
I don't have to get a carb do i for the supercharger?
Oh no. You keep the fuel injection.
I can't find the supercharger you are
Talking about. How much?
$2914.99. They won’t have it listed as a town car application. Search for a 4.6l 2valve most will assume you’re working on a mustang, same engine. Everything will bolt up.
Do you think that i should rebuild
The engine ?first .is stock heads
Ok or not