Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Do you have any specific details for doing this job on a…

Customer Question
Do you have any specific...
Do you have any specific details for doing this job on a front wheel drive 1998 Continental? I have limited facilities for this job. Some details I would like are; 1.how to remove the timing chains and guides and install the new ones, 2.how to remove the engine from the top if possible, 3.how high must the car be to remove the engine from the bottom, 4,what structures must be removed to remove the engine out the bottom, and 4,how high should the car be to remove the engine out the bottom?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Here is the information you were looking for, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1iqfu3jmm8rklsx/lc1.pdf?dl=0

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1ucchbh06a816q/lc2.pdf?dl=0

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.