Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Heated seats are not working. They stopped 2 days ago. Have…

Customer Question
Heated seats are not...

Heated seats are not working. They stopped 2 days ago. Have checked fuses and both are good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Just the one under the hood, # 11 and 12. Where is he 2nd fuse panel.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Lincoln?

It is a 2007 MK Sorry 2007 MKZ

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Check fuses 11 and 12 under the hood. Both were good. Test them with tester.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/25/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Check fuse 28 in the interior driver side panel, make sure it has power with a multimeter or test light

Just saw your response. Will check tomorrow. Will let you know if fuse 28 is ok or blown.
Fus3. #28 is good. Anything else I can check
The trac and compass work. They also work on fuse #28. I have checked relay under the seat also. It is plugged together.
The light wil not light up when I press the seat warmers. But the traction control will turn off and on.

Ok under the front passenger seat is the seat module, locate it and key on check pin 1 blue/red wire pin2 brown/white and pin 7 black/yellow for ground

Lincoln Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago

hows it going?

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician