Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My town car 175000 what should i do To it to double the 220…

Customer Question
My town car 175000 what...
My town car 175000 what should i do
To it to double the 220 horses
Turbo or supercharger
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
If you can im looking to spend about
4000
12/22/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 7 months ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Now that is a little bit better. It is hard to add power on a small budget. Let me see if I can find the kit I was looking at last night. It was right at $3200.

Thanks for your time

You are very welcome. I will post a link to the kit asap.

Should i get the engine rebuild t before
I add a kit?

You need to do a compression test first. This will tell me if the engine can handle this kit. I need to know what the compression is for each cylinder, not a " well they are all about the same". I need to know exactly what each cylinder is showing.

Thanks ill get that done. Do you have the
Kit and can i see it.?

I am still trying to find it again. I will post it asap.