Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2011 Lincoln mkz sedan the message center does not…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 Lincoln mkz sedan the message center does not come on. I was pushing the info button one day and it went out. I checked the fuze and it's ok. What should I test first?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I have only checked the fuze

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/21/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Jay, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

So there is no display or response in the message center at all? Did anything change after you turned the car off and back on again?