Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm having trouble getting into the trunk. My key's chip is…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm having...

Second opinion] I'm having trouble getting into the trunk. My key's chip is broken and the car died. So I can use the fob

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Its not the fob. My car is dead

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

Ls 2006.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just need to figure out how to get through the back seat into trunk and I'll be good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to get to the trunk form the back seat

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/21/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You can power the battery with a jump start or charger from the power lug stud at the fuse box under the hood, and the engine or chassis as the ground.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris