Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2007 Lincoln Continental: How to get MPH to show digitally…

Customer Question
2007 Lincoln Continental: How...

2007 Lincoln Continental: How to get MPH to show digitally.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Lincoln. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/20/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: EricFromCT, Technician replied 6 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Do you still need assistance with the display on your Lincoln? By the way, do you mean Towncar and not Continental?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician