Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How do we remove the GRILLE from a 2017 Lincoln Continental.

Customer Question
How do we remove...

How do we remove the GRILLE from a 2017 Lincoln Continental

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Two weeks

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We want to place a Lincoln Hood ornament on the cal between the grille and the hood--- We have the Ornament--

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/19/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Ford has not released the repair steps on this model yet because it is to new. Can you open the hood and get me some pictures there? I may be able to point out the steps.