Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Message: Cruise Not Available. 2009 MKS 3.7. Cleaned off the…

Customer Question
Message: Cruise Not...

Message: Cruise Not Available

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2009 MKS 3.7

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Cleaned off the sensors on front bumper. New Battery installed.

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

The little round ones on the bumper. No codes that I know of. Just the yellow flashing icon, and the message center stating Cruise Not Available

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No - i guess that's it for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

To diagnose this we must have a scan tool connected that is not generic and can access all modules to see which codes are stored. Can you do that?

Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris