Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2010 Lincoln MKT none other power windows won’t work up or…

Customer Question
2010 Lincoln MKT none...

2010 Lincoln MKT none other power windows won’t work up or down except if you use remote in hold the lock they all go up with the open and they all come down

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses?

No because I thought if if fuses were blown they wouldn’t work with remote

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKT yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fix it myself and I replace the power window module on the drivers door

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think the problem is in the drivers door because I replace the door and then when does work before that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/16/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: EricFromCT, Technician replied 7 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

I would start by checking fuse 4 (30amp) in the interior fuse box.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

What is the next step do I need to tell you again my problems
We have to do it by text thank you
OK I’ll check the fuses Like I said though the windows go up and down when you hold them remote lock or unlock all four windows work

Did you verify if the fuse is good?

There is a seperate fuse for the window control switch and for the motors.

OK will check them but I need to get back to you something has come up

Ok. NOte that even after rating the chat remains open so you can come back and bookmark this page for follow up questions. THanks.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!