Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

I lock my keys inside by accident. Worn. 2007. I was washing…

Customer Question
I lock my keys...

I lock my keys inside by accident

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

Worn

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was washing my truck and left the key on the seat

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Like?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/14/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 2 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

At this time call a lock smithe or get the 2nd key, there i no way to enter it if that is what you are asking

please let me know

No reset code on the door

no you have to know the code for it , it will be in the manual or at rear lift gate frame , but that is locked too

this is a safety feature there is no master code for all

i m sorry not what you want to her

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat