Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

SOUNDS THAT HAS A NOISE THAT REPLACES THE MUSIC THAN THERE…

Customer Question
SOUNDS THAT HAS A...

SOUNDS THAT HAS A NOISE THAT REPLACES THE MUSIC THAN THERE IS NO SOUND

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2012 MKZ \

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

I JUST GOT IT HURTS MY HEARS TO DRIVE IT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/11/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can you better explain?