Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a Lincoln Navigator that the air suspension decided…

Customer Question
I have a Lincoln...

I have a Lincoln Navigator that the air suspension decided not to work. The warning that the air system is off keeps showing up. I didn't turn it off. What are the steps to turn it back on. The pages are missing from the owners manual.

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

Ride has seemed fine and no fluid has shown up.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Navigator?

2007 and its an L model.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything due to no procedure to reset the system.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/6/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, ASE Certified Technician

G​ood afternoon, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** am a Lincoln technician and I would be happy to assist you with this.

​Do you have a code reader available by chance? This is a pretty common problem on these models, but I would like to see if we have any specific codes. The most common failure is either a fuse, air leak, or a weak air pump. Let me know if you are able to get it scanned for any trouble codes

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician