Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need to know how to remove and replace AT4Z-15604 $ module…

Customer Question
Need to know how...

Need to know how to remove and replace AT4Z-15604 $ module on 2008 Lincoln mkx

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Lincoln MKX. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Also my Lincoln did not come with navigation I install a factory 2008 Lincoln in my car every thing works except the volume control is do not work from the knob or the stearn wheel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/6/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic

Do you have or know anyone that has use of Ford / Lincoln Scan Tool??
Prior to the replacement of the module, it is necessary to upload the module configuration information to the appropriate scan tool. This information must be downloaded into the new module after installation.

hello?

Did you need help on this?

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.