Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

1991 lincoln townn car headlight

Customer Question
1991 lincoln townn car headlight
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
12/6/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: tims auto repair, Mechanic replied 7 months ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

do you need to replace the headlight?

please explain your question

thanks

Chat 1:1 with a lincoln mechanicLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

AlvinC answered a question about my Ford truck that only someone with an in-depth knowledge of his subject would have known what was going on.

Rich DUSA

Because of your expertise, you armed me with enough ammunition to win the battle with the dealer. They are installing a fuel filter and fuel pump at no charge to me.

MollyUSA

I needed help with my car on Saturday morning....got a response in 5 minutes, and it was the perfect solution. Thanks again to your service.

Jason V.Kirkland, WA

I do know, after going though this with JustAnswer, that I can somewhat trust my mechanic but I will always contact you prior to going there.

BRNew Jersey