Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I disconnect my battery and my alarm goes off. My navigator…

Customer Question
I disconnect my battery...

I disconnect my battery and my alarm goes off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

My navigator would start so idisconnect my battery and clean my clay and clean my battery post and reconnect and start it up and my alarm goes off what is the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Navigator?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just what i just did was clean clean battery post and clan

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
11/25/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Is the alarm the exterior lights flashing and horn honking?

Will the vehicle crank and start?

Anything electrical aftermarket on the vehicle?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris