Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Locked key in side and need the factory door key pad code.

Customer Question
Locked key in side...

Locked key in side and need the factory door key pad code

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2016 mkx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking for the factory door key code so i can get into it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lincoln
11/19/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

This code can not be access or acquired from outside the vehicle. You can only get it from inside the vehicle.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris