Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2013 Lincoln Navigator and a couple days ago I was…

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 Lincoln Navigator and a couple days ago I was on the freeway going almost 70 when it suddenly decreased in speed down to like 10 a couple times in a row

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, it just happened so nothing yet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lincoln
11/18/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Any warning lights on?

When this occurred were you not able to increase rpm with throttle applied?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

I never received your answer.

I never posted an answer. I sent this on the 18th and never got a reply.

Any warning lights on?