Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The ABS indicator light and Advance trac indicator light…

Customer Question
The ABS indicator light...

The ABS indicator light and Advance trac indicator light have come on basically at the same time.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

Initially the vehicle drags but once reaching 30 mph it drives just fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

ABS and advance trac lights. 2005 Navigator

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

Lol, nothing.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Lincoln
11/17/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: john aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 9 months ago
john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy

Hi, my name is John and I'll be assist you with your question regarding your Lincoln I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Do you have access to a scan tool?