Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Air conditioner water is not draining under car but into car…

Customer Question
Air conditioner water is...

Air conditioner water is not draining under car but into car floor

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

Where is it

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Lincoln?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lincoln
11/16/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 8 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** is caused by the evaporator drain tube being plugged, and is common, the tube is located on the passenger side firewall, under the hood, it is about 9 inches below where the a/c lines go through the firewall, it has to be accessed from under the car, it will be about a 5/8 diameter tube sticking out about 1 inch, run a coat hanger up the tube and you will be able toclear the restriction, we do alot of these,Tim

Thank you. Got it

Anytime my friend, please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping, thanks,Tim

is there a reason you wont rate me? I do not get paid unless you do?