Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It's just turning but won't start. Yea i change my ecm to.

Customer Question
It's just turning but...

It's just turning but won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yea i change my ecm to

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

1995 towncar

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried the battery fuese my ecm cable everything it was working fine all early

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What you think it is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lincoln
11/16/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Have you done the basic inspections to see what is missing. Those being fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Why was the ECM/PCM changed?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris