Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have 2004 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR. The climate control panel is…

Customer Question
Hello , I have...

Hello , I have 2004 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

Hello, The climate control panel is stuck in one setting.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Control panel is set to 90 degrees and fan is on medium. None of the buttons are operating.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lincoln
11/12/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If the control head does operate then it's powers and grounds are present. If it operates but will not change any settings then there is an internal failure in the control head. Replacing the control head will be necessary to repair this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.