Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Is the 2004 Lincoln Supposed to kneel in the front when you…

Is the 2004 Lincoln...

Is the 2004 Lincoln Supposed to kneel in the front when you turn it off?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Lincoln?

Navigator

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just got it Yesterday Evening and yes

10/19/2017
Davehop
Davehop, Ford Master Technician
Hello and welcome to JA..... On the Lincoln Navigator Once you turn the vehicle off and remove the key from the ignition system and open the driver's door the vehicle is supposed to lower in the front and the rear to Neil height are you noticing that the front is going down further than the rear?
Davehop
Davehop, Ford Master Technician
It looks like but as I say just got yesterday Evening
Okay I want you to do this I want you to after you shut the vehicle off and get out and close the driver's door I want you to wait a couple of minutes then I want you to take a tape measure after the vehicle has done kneeling down I want you to measure from the ground to the very center of the wheel well the curve of the fender above the tire I want you to measure it on all four wheels and then the next time you go out to your vehicle or overnight would be best measure it again and see if it's any lower than it was that way we can determine if one or more of the airbags is leaking