Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My car will not start and the anti theft light is flashing.

Customer Question
My car will not...

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you tried to reset the computer?

I don't how to reset a computer?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2009 Lincoln MKS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKS yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am at work. I was about to leave for the day when this happened.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Lincoln
10/4/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: EricFromCT, Technician replied 10 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Is your car a push button start?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for remembering to rate my assistance and for using Just Answer.