Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My Lincoln mkz 2015 will not respond or start. I charge it…

Customer Question
My Lincoln mkz 2015...

My Lincoln mkz 2015 will not respond or start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I charge it with my other car and it didn't respond. The parking light came on for a minute.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

I also replace the battery on the remote entry.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Lincoln
10/2/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 10 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is it acting like a dead battery issue or that the starter is not engaging but that you still have full electrical power?

Let me know,thanks Pete