Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I just replaced my blower motor after not having one for…

Customer Question
I just replaced my...

I just replaced my blower motor after not having one for around 4months. Now i can hear water slashing around in the vents. Plus when i make left turns water pours out from whet the blower motor it's located.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

180000plus, automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2007 mkx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Most minor repairs i do myself. I have tried anything yet, i just replaced the blower motor three days ago. The old one had water in it. Now thatthe air is moving again i can hear the water in the lines while stopping and making left turns.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Umm is this something i have to pay for? Unfortunately i can't afford it if that's the case. Hence me doing everything i can myself.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Lincoln
9/26/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 10 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Lincoln Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 10 months ago

Did you started noticing water noise after it rained or no rain ?

No rain, i just checked the drain under the car and it is not clogged
that is clean. I just pulled a bit of my driver side interior out. The area where the hose it's visible is soaking wet.
Lincoln Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 10 months ago

Sorry about the wait, had some issue with my system. did not see your request. Which part do you see soaking wet?