Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2002 lincoln ls v8. My car has to fill compartments…

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 lincoln ls v8. My car has to fill compartments on both sides of the engine, i know the right one is power steering, i don't have an owners manual to figure out what the left one is, it is completely empty, can you tell me what it is?

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?

I just checked it this morning. No it doesn't make noise when i turn the wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am. i've only checked it and i have noticed that its leaking on the left side, i just want to refill the liquid until i can fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lincoln
9/14/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Would it be possible for you to upload a pic of what you are seeing under the hood for me?

Can you tell me what color the fluid is that's leaking?