Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2002 lincoln ls v8. My car has to fill compartments

Customer Question

I have a 2002 lincoln ls v8. My car has to fill compartments on both sides of the engine, i know the right one is power steering, i don't have an owners manual to figure out what the left one is, it is completely empty, can you tell me what it is?
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: i just checked it this morning. No it doesn't make noise when i turn the wheel
JA: Are you fixing your LS yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am. i've only checked it and i have noticed that its leaking on the left side, i just want to refill the liquid until i can fix it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Would it be possible for you to upload a pic of what you are seeing under the hood for me?

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Can you tell me what color the fluid is that's leaking?