Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2010 lincoln town car. The fuse F4 is. It feeds the fuel…

Customer Question
2010 lincoln town car...

2010 lincoln town car. The fuse F4 is burnt. It feeds the fuel pump relay. Where is the relay located?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Lincoln Town Car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Just that the car wont start and im assuming the fuel pump not running is the problem.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lincoln
9/13/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: roybelding, Master Tech/Trainer replied 8 months ago
roybelding
roybelding, Master Tech/Trainer

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

location attached

I know where the fuse is located. I need to know where the relay it feeds is located.

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

got this message

once you straighten that out, I will be glad to speak with you

I updated payment info.

ok, send the request again

please resend the phone request and we can chat

do you still need help???

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician