Lincoln

Connect one-on-one with a verified lincoln mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

More related answers
All lincoln mechanics are VERIFIED
New fuelpump and still no fuel pressure 13 Lincoln mt 3.7.
Ron, Automotive Tech
New fuelpump and still no fuel pressure 13 Lincoln mt 3.7 … read more
Problems with power transfer case that gave a heavy gas
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Second opinion] Problems with power transfer case that gave a heavy gas smell through… read more
Our 2012 Lincoln MKT has been in some kind of anti theft
Eric, Retired
HI, Our 2012 Lincoln MKT has been in some kind of anti theft lock mode for the last 24 hours. It is in pristine condition and has only 45000 miles on it. I have researched this issue but have not come… read more
2012 MKT, stuck in parking lot, key fob does not lock doors
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician
2012 MKT, stuck in parking lot, key fob does not lock doors or start engine. Replaced battery in key fob. Little RED car with lock signal blinks every two or three seconds on dash … read more
Our 2013 Lincoln MKT, turns over but want crank. Stuck on
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Stuck on side of road, switched relay, and checked fuel pump fuse … read more
I cant turn off my panic alarm since the dealer killed the
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I cant turn off my panic alarm since the dealer killed the starter/tracking device … read more
Working on the fourth left rear wheel bearing replacement.
Ron, Automotive Tech
working on the fourth left rear wheel bearing replacement . Unable to find the problem that is causing failure. Would like to know if there is something that needs to be inspected? … read more
I have a 2004 Lincoln Aviator that will not attempt to
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
I have a 2004 Lincoln Aviator that will not attempt to engage starter. I can hear the relays click under the dash by the steering wheel, and in fuse box under hood for ignition, but not the relay for … read more
The alarm keeps going off. I removed the fuse to temporarily
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic
the alarm keeps going off. I removed the fuse to temporarily stop the horn from oing off every 5 min … read more
Anti theft light blinking no start started yesterday but had
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
anti theft light blinking no start started yesterday but had this issue last week and came home from work and tried it again and it startrd … read more
Just bought a 2012 Lincoln with 54000 mile on it. Had it
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Just bought a 2012 Lincoln with 54000 mile on it. Had it home for 3 day and stopped to get gas an the theft light came on call AAA it started and in the morning it would not start again… read more
Lincoln Navigator: Had radio problems, disconnected battery
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
Had radio problems, disconnected battery cables and touched them together. Hooked cables back to battery and now 2012 Lincoln navigator wont start. Lights and all work but will not start. Starter not … read more
Lincoln MKT: My 2012 Lincoln MKT won't start and it appears
A. Penland
My 2012 Lincoln MKT won't start and it appears to be the anti-theft device that we cannot unlock. How do we turn it off?… read more
Lincoln mkt: I have a Lincoln MKT 2010. The car is not starting
A. Penland
I have a Lincoln MKT 2010. The car is not starting and the security system light is flashing. Do you have any suggestions? I cannot get the transmission out of park.… read more
Lincoln MKS: My husbands Lincoln MKS wont start. The anti
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
My husbands Lincoln MKS won't start. The anti lock light is flashing and the car will not turn over, it makes a cranking sound.… read more
Lincoln Signature LTD 4dr Town Car: have a 2007 lincoln town
A. Penland
have a 2007 lincoln town car. In anger last evening my husband programmed the anti-theft security lock and he is now gone for the day. Have tried everything (as I understand it) in the owners manual a… read more
Lincoln: Our air conditioning just went out on our Lincoln
Shawn
Shawn, Technician
Our air conditioning just went out on our Lincoln mkt, and the outside temperature reading is climbing and falling like a clock. Any suggestions? - family vacationers returning home in south texas… read more
lincoln mks: we told that we have to drive 15-17 miles each time..4wd
SMTBob
SMTBob, Senior Master Technician
Why were we told that we have to drive 15-17 miles each time we start the car to make the vibrations go away? This is a new Lincoln Mkt 4wd. Ford said that the vibration was within acceptable standard… read more