Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mildew smell 2012 mkz tried bombing and changed cabin

Customer Question
Mildew smell 2012 mkz...

Mildew smell 2012 mkz tried bombing and changed cabin filter

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

26000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

I bombed it and replaced the cabin filter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Are you noticing any water in the cabin like in the front foot wheels when touching the carpet?