EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

The AC is stuck on hot. I bought a new blend door actuator

Customer Question

The AC is stuck on hot. I bought a new blend door actuator but I dont know how or where to install it. It is a 2001 Lincoln Continental .
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: Yes. I have. Even emptied a whole can. It did nothing.
JA: Are you fixing your Continental yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried the Freon. Can't find any tutorials online for this type of car to know how to fix it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My Lincoln Continental is stuck on heat. I bought a new blend door actuator but I don't know how to install it or where on the car to install it. I tried Freon. Didn't work one bit.

Sounds like a blend door actuator issue. Youneed to remove the floor console to gain accesss to the actuator.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.