Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Lost key to 1999 lincoln where can I buy one. Town car

Customer Question
Lost key to 1999 lincoln...
Lost key to 1999 lincoln where can I buy one
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Yes town car cartier
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/20/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

If you do not have any spares you will need dealer to make key or locksmith to come to car and make key then key will need to be programmed to vehicle. I would recommend seeing if a locksmitch can do it first otherwise vehicle will need to be towed to dealership and it will cost you around $150-$200. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Dan, Technician