EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

I had to replace the headlight assembly in my 2002 Ford

I had to replace the headlight assembly in my 2002 Ford Focus. Is there a way to adjust the drivers side outward?

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** am currently dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Please also note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate .

Understand it's not one response and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also work for Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate my efforts.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Unfortunately the focus only has an up and down adjustment. No side to side adjustment. The only way to move the headlamp side to side would be to change the way it is mounted in the vehicle.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Got it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you.

You are welcome.