Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I had to replace the headlight assembly in my 2002 Ford

Focus. Is there a way...
I had to replace the headlight assembly in my 2002 Ford Focus. Is there a way to adjust the drivers side outward?
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/18/2017
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** am currently dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Please also note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate .

Understand it's not one response and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also work for Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate my efforts.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Unfortunately the focus only has an up and down adjustment. No side to side adjustment. The only way to move the headlamp side to side would be to change the way it is mounted in the vehicle.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Got it
Thank you.

You are welcome.