Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Have 2005 Lincoln navigator with THX premium audio package.

Customer Question

Have 2005 Lincoln navigator with THX premium audio package. Hase SIRIUS radio capability, but satellite has been deactivate. When I select SAT from touch screen get "SAT Deactivated" at top of screen that gives info for Sirius subscription. Sirius tech said this is in the THX unit. Can I activate or do I have to take to dealership? I do not have manual for Satellite component.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Lincoln Navigator. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: thats it
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  6Bucs replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is James.

I see you talked to someone at Sirius. Just to clarify, the satellite radio is integral to the factory audio system, not a stand alone add on unit? Also, they confirmed you have an active Sirius subscription?