Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Battery saver mode is off and car starts sluggishly. 2013…

Customer Question
Battery saver mode is...

Battery saver mode is off and car starts sluggishly

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2013 MKZ 2.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I have done so far is scroll through settings to see if there is a reset for this problem or a way to turn the battery saver mode back on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lincoln
8/6/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Are you saying it cranks slow?

Do you own a volt meter?